Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Another post about a weekend trip. It's Tuesday already, and I am not really enjoying my week. Teaching little kids that speak another language is pretty tough, not to mention quite exhausting! This weekend was really good though. Saturday Kevin and I went to Tokyo again. We had a great time - since both of us really like to take pictures of just about anything, and Tokyo is loaded with photo opportunities. This picture is one that Kevin took from a pedestrian overpass just south of the Shinjuku station - the really busy one. On Sunday Kathy and I took Emily and Sean hiking in the hills in Ashikaga. I've been there a few times now, and you've probably seen pictures of it already. (Check out the pictures here and here and here and a nice one here and another group here). Actually - like Kathy said to me, it was the first time in a while I haven't brought a camera along. It was probably a good thing. I got to enjoy the walk and the company.

No comments: