Saturday, April 23, 2005

I've been trying to get a little more artistic with my pictures lately - much to Kathy's dismay. (It means that it now takes me five minutes to set up a picture while Kathy is waiting for me instead of the usual 3 minutes!) I keep thinking of Maria when any of the shots work out. Here are a couple that I salvaged from the last roll of film. (I actually really like this shot - the sun was already beyond the horizon so I could leave the shutter open a little longer. It gave the water a cool effect). Maria (or anyone else who's interested) - tell me what you think!

2 comments:

mariaborito said...

jeff. i'm amazed. did you know you could be making big bucks on these shots? i have the one of the fruit/veggies on the boat. it seriously looks like a shot from a really hot magazine (not national geographic because no one reads those!)
i think you need to treasure these with your life! but i may have to take a few before you do that!
loveya

epps_nihon_go said...

I don't know about the big bucks just yet. Thanks for the confidence booster though. So far, the good pictures are more likely mistakes or good luck than anything. But I am getting better. As always, I'd love for you to check out our photosite - it's been updated recently. Check the link at the bottom left hand side of this page. (http://epps.phototsite.com)