Sunday, May 01, 2005

Well, it's Sunday night and I'm delaying deciding what to do tomorrow in class. The weekend was good for Kathy and I. The best part was a chance for us to be a little nervous about meeting a bunch of strangers together, and to "need" each other in a social setting. That part was pretty fun! For me, the weekend reminded me of how much I can dislike the structure of the church, and yet how I need the people in it and am really just seeking God in the midst of all of it. It's a little hard to explain - as Karen (the one in the tire on the bottom right) had to listen to me muddle through. I suppose this year is as much about a struggle for me to find a true faith in/trust in/understanding of God and who he is as it is anything else. It was a good weekend for that for me (Jeff).

No comments: