Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Jeff finally has his own picture site!

I've got a photoblog (flickr site)..finally... Kathy was wise enough to point out that I had sometimes used our photosite and blog as a showcase for my pictures - the ones I take that have nothing to do with us here in Japan - and everything to do with me learning to take better pictures. So I signed up for a flickr account. You are all welcome to check it out. It is strictly for me to show off my pictures. You will see a fair number of duplicates from the photosite, but as time goes on there will be less and less overlap. Enjoy. (oh, and you can't make comments unless you have a flickr account - sorry). www.flickr.com/photos/eppstein/

3 comments:

jkirlin said...

Why does that link take me to Bob Jones's site?

epps_nihon_go said...

One of two reasons.

Either it is an international conspiracy and all links on this page are set to take you and only you to a stranger's flickr site.

OR.

I am having an identity crisis and often use aliases such as hoserbob, Bob Jones, Eppstein, or the like. You choose...but remember, once you choose, you can't ever return to this innocent state.

Anonymous said...

I must say this is an amazing picture Jeff I of my favourites.
DvR