Friday, September 14, 2007

Kanye West Stronger Video(High Quality)

I LOVE this song! (dear readers..., please keep in mind my highly varied musical taste. I know Kanye West may not be high on your list of "faves...")

"N-now th-that that don't kill me can only make me stronger."
It's become a bit of an anthem for us in terms of our work situations...HA.

The last couple of days, I've been craving this song on my new commute home from Hamilton. And 2 days in a row, my mad radio searching has paid off. Just as I drive into St. Kitts, the song comes on. Picture me, if you will, dancing as much as is humanly possible while driving. What must the other drivers I fly by be thinking? Who cares! It's a few minutes of truly uninhibited bliss.

More thoughts coming your way soon...

2 comments:

Rosilee said...

Yay more thoughts!

Brian said...

Love the video!

ヤレ!

ガンバレ!

Now in high rotation on my iPod Nano....