Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Welcome Summer!

Jeff is done. I have my husband back. No, really, I have my husband back. Everyone keeps saying it. He's back to saying lame, corny jokes, saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, and wasting away hours in front of the TV and computer. It's wonderful. We've enjoyed some terrifically lazy mornings lounging in bed, Jeff, Kaiya and me. Kaiya knows her daddy's back too. She's even happier than usual, and for the first couple of days, she was hesitant to take naps. She just wanted to be in on all the fun!

We're mostly looking forward to a summer of renos, but not the horrible, tear everything down, gut the house, and live in dust all summer renos we did last year. These will be more of the "finishing" type of renos, so although time-consuming, they'll feel more rewarding. I hope.

  Kaiya tried the swings at the park for the first time this week. She loves them! She squeals and screams and opens her mouth wide in what we think is a smile. ;)
Look at those chubba chubba legs!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jo said...

OMG.Seriously.Kathy.

These pictures should come with a cute warning.