Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween etc.

Our little munchkin was a panda for her first Halloween. The poor sweetie was a good sport as I made her wear her costume for the better part of the day, even taking her shopping at Walmart in it. There was this very odd man at Walmart who I saw on three separate occasions as I cruised the aisles. Each time he smiled at me and Kaiya, looked into my eyes, and said, "You'll never forget this."

You'll never forget this.
You'll never forget this.
You'll never forget this.

He's right. I won't.

Creepy...

A serious, contemplative pose.

And a not so serious one! (She's probably screaming here...)

Here's our sweet softie Saturday morning concentrating on her toys. I think this is the day Jeff first discovered her "dancing." It turns out our girl really loves music. She can't walk or even crawl, but put on some tunes, and she starts bobbing up and down and swaying her arms. So cute!

2 comments:

Jo said...

She is absolutely adorable! I love love love seeing pictures of Kaiya. I can't wait to meet her in person...

At trip to the Niagara region is in order I think...

Keep posting my friend

lovetolaugh said...

love them all!!!!

the last one is my favest!!!