Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Happy Snow

I figure if we're gonna have to have winter, then let's have it! Forget the gray, dreary days with zero-ish temperatures. Let's just go all out: snow, wind, and super freezing cold!

Friday I got my wish. We were dumped on and it was wonderful. It made me giddy and giggly again. Friday night I decided (even though it was still snowing a bit) to clear off the car and go Christmas shopping. It took a while to get there, but I did. Too bad most of the malls at the store were closed! That's okay, I still had fun.

Jeff started sneaking some pictures without my knowledge and caught my magnificent fall...

But eventually everything was cleared off and dug out. Mission accomplished! After a quick change of clothes, I hit the lonely malls. Best time to go shopping, in my humble opinion.

Enjoy it while it lasts, folks! I hear rain is in the forecast. Yuck!

5 comments:

Marie said...

i feel like i haven't seen you in ages! i need an Epp fix, pronto! u guys around next week? (we're up north until the 28th but free after that). maybe that elusive sushi date?

Rose said...

Yes, the snow is great. We too went out that night - to a movie in a near empty theatre. It was great!

One little thing to point out: "most of the MALLS at the STORE were closed". He he he...

Suzanne said...

I agree. We mind-as-well embrace the realities and enjoy it. It only happens ones a year!

Larissa said...

Hey, where's Trevor? :)

gypsy said...

Hahaha...
Rose, I decided to leave my mistake. I always triple proofread, being an ESL teacher and all. I can't believe I didn't catch that!!!
And Larissa, don't you worry... Trevor is well-loved. Much more than Crappy Cavalier. Crappy Cavalier was simply deemed easier to dig out!