Friday, April 17, 2009

It must be the end of term...

I'm not the kind of girl who's generally "into" Hollywood actors, but I have to admit, I have a thing for Jason Statham. Oh yes, I do. And when I saw the following quote on CBC.ca, I had to laugh.






"If we can learn anything from the career of action star Jason Statham, it's this: a receding hairline is no liability as long as you've got the six-pack abs, Cockney accent and permanent scowl to complete the package."

There's hope for you yet, hon!

(Oh dear, I think I may mysteriously die in my sleep later on tonight!)

4 comments:

jeff said...

commenting on my own blog is something i try never to do. but...
you suck.
(smiley face)

Anonymous said...

Hello! Just a quick message to let you know that Cheryl (http://ontheoldpath.blogspot.com/) sent me a link to your blog because I am thinking about applying to teach English in Japan next year, and she said you had been there and done that! So, I'm off to have a bit of a lookie through your archives, just thought I ought to let you know! :)

Holly said...

Oops! Sorry! I accidentally posted the previous comment as Anonymous! I do have an identity, I promise! :)

lovetolaugh said...

HA lol...
I love you two!