Sunday, May 02, 2010

Sunday Night Distractions

Found this on another blog tonight that I spent far too long reading and crying along with!

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."
-Dawna Markova

I'm looking forward to another full, full week. Take care, everyone.
(Oh, and if you're in need of some good soul-time, you can read the blog too: just click on "Enjoying the Small Things" on the left.)

2 comments:

Rekker said...

Love the quote and the thought it stirs. thanks for sharing.

Cheryl@On the Old Path said...

Hey you I had a computer free weekend and just read your comment. Kiss that little girl for me!! I am truly moved beyond words with the love and support we are feeling. You can tell her one day that her prayers have brought peace. I was scrolling through and looking at the pictures where does the time go???? What a grown up little girl!!! She is adorable. Say hi to Jeff for me!
Blessings to you all.