Thursday, December 16, 2010

A dad in his glory

It's no secret that Jeff and Kaiya have a strong bond.



But they took their love to a whole new level the day Kaiya decided to adorn Jeff with her hairclips.

It went something like this...
You can see it was a very serious endeavor at times.


I'm not sure what's going on here. Is she telling him off? Knowing Kaiya's personality, that's certainly a possibility. ;) Dad! Stop moving your head!


That's a mirror she is holding in her hand. She's clearly pretty excited about him seeing the final product.


And of course, a picture had to be taken. Perhaps following in daddy's footsteps after all?

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love that she took a picture. What a funny, yet so classic two year old. I love you Kaiya.

Rose said...

I love how Jeff is posing like a model for Kaiya's picture - no goofy face, nothing silly, just a serious stare into the camera...The whole thing is hilarious!

lovetolaugh said...

I enjoyed this post very much. It's nice to see when children do what their parents do, and it's a positive action. I'm a little biased, I know!

Kath, you keep this up, and you're going to be a Kelle Hampton in NO time!!

Love the everyday type things!

gypsy said...

Oh Robyn,
I will never be a Kelle Hampton! But reading her blog really inspires me, and it for sure has influenced my blogging and, more importantly, my outlook on life.

Glad you're enjoying my little space! :)