Thursday, December 09, 2010

A Toast to Right Here and Now

Someone who has gotten to know Jeff and I quite well this past year presented Jeff with the following today:



Ah, yes... I wonder what possibly could have inspired this purchase? ;)

There are two things that I particularly like about this wine. The first is that it is simply labelled "red wine." Is it a Cab? A Shiraz? A Merlot? Who knows, who cares. It's RED WINE. Consume sufficient quantities and desired buzz will soon follow. What else matters?

The second thing I like about this bottle is the quote on the back:
The Procrastinator is named to celebrate Wits End's patriarch, John Harvey, and his ability not to finish one task before something else more interesting arises.
I love the positive spin. It rocks. "...his ability not to finish..." It's an ability, huh? I'll have to keep that in mind next time I want to wring Jeff's neck. Clearly I need to further refine my appreciation of this keen ability. Ha!

4 comments:

Candice said...

cheers to that!

said while I'm having a glass of wine and not studying.

Much love,

Candice :)

Dave said...

Where on earth do you get a bottle of that...I could pass them out.

Anonymous said...

I love love this wine(or just the label) and CANDICE what the heck, go study......your sis

Tracie said...

Ah yes...I am a charter member of the group with that ability. As you know...