Friday, April 27, 2012

Hello again

It seems my blog has been on an extended vacation. I'm not sure where it went, and I don't really know why. It all happened so unexpectedly. But it seems we needed some space from each other, some distance. Our relationship is tricky sometimes. We're not always sure how to navigate this fair life together.

But when my mom emailed to tell me she is sick and tired of looking at Jason Mraz's face, I knew it was time to call the blog back home. I forget I have readers sometimes, people who come to this space to see how life is going for us Epps, and what I'm thinking about it all. Thank you, readers, for not forgetting about us.

There is so very much to say about this past month. It was a good one.

But for tonight, I just want to say hello. I miss writing, but I'm finding it hard to get back into it. I hope that changes soon. It's all part of the shifting balance of things, I suppose.

K-bear would like to say hello too.


I'll be back soon. Promise.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back.Babi

Geoff & Jen said...

I too was very sick of seeing Jason Mraz and was considering telling you the same thing!

Rose said...

Gorgeous picture. And hello!

Welcome to Lovely LINC 6... said...

Hi! I'm one of those people who checks in to see how you are doing.... and always appreciate and enjoy the updates! Greetings from Mohawk and lovelylinc6. Marg H.

gypsy said...

Always love to hear from you, Marg!