Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Time to Celebrate!

Happy anniversary to my man. It's our day. Fourteen years ago today, a very young and naive guy and gal decided to get hitched. I have sadly realized we have none of our wedding photos here with us in Qatar! (It's okay, we look kinda funny in them)

So here we are on our first date night last year, when we celebrated my birthday/our anniversary/good God, we've made it through the first couple weeks!

Tonight, we will celebrate in the same place, one of our favourites here, Katara. We'll be trying a seafood restaurant that's new to us, and I'm sure we'll be doing a lot of... remember whens.



Fourteen years, and each one just keeps getting better. As I said in this post: "I feel hopeful. I feel good. I think it's going to be a good year."

I love you, my fellow adventurer. I couldn't have found a better match.

Raise a glass for us tonight, friends!

4 comments:

Tracie said...

Consider the glass raised. And since you can't...I just may raise a second. :) Love you both.

Suzanne said...

Congratulations Jeff and Kath. 14 years! Crazy. Love you both and I agree, you two are the best match ever. Have a great anniversary.

Karen D. said...

Happy Anniversary, mes amis! Enjoy your reminiscing!

Anonymous said...

I will bookmark your blog and have my kids check up here frequently. I'm very certain they will understand lots of new stuff here than anybody else.