Saturday, October 27, 2012

See you in a week

We're off to Oman! But we'll be back, with stories to tell and photos to share. For now, a couple shots I've been enjoying...


Jeff and Kaiya cooking dinner together. She told me, "It's okay mom. You can rest today. I'll make dinner with dad."



I love this shot of the two of us. She's my sweet bear. My lower back gets so sore these days, and she often comes over, puts her little hands on the small of my back and starts rubbing. "Does that feel good, mom?" Oh, you have no idea how good.


She is colouring so much lately. Colouring and painting. Here she is in the beautiful afternoon glow of our dining room. Serious little artist.

4 comments:

Erika said...

love it when you post pictures of kaiya and jeff. it looks like i might be needing to make a new apron; soon she'll have this one outgrown:-) have a great holiday.

Karen D. said...

I love these pictures! And they include rare photos of Jeff! Yay! Love to see the new kitchen and the happenings of daily life and routines (cooking that is, maybe not Kaiya making dinner every night). And of course, I love the picture of the budding artist with the natural lighting. About that picture with you.... how about a picture with the belly too? :) I want to "see" that growing baby too!

Enjoy your holiday!

Suzanne said...

So fabulous. Your house looks sooo much warmer and more wonderful than your old one. I would love to see more pictures of your abode. And pictures of you, Kaiya and Jeff! Incredible. So wonderful.

Rose said...

Again, the pictures are fantastic! Love the big and little cooks, the amazing mom and girl, and the beautiful sunlight with such a big girl doing the work of learning. Wonderful.